What can Rotorua First National Real Estate do for you?
First National is a co-operative network of independently owned and operated real estate agencies throughout New Zealand and Australia.
The Network originated in Victoria, Australia in 1981 and was introduced into New Zealand four years later.
In New Zealand, First National currently has approximately 100 offices covering an area from Kaitaia in the North to Invercargill in the South.
Together with just under 500 offices in Australia, First National is one of the strongest real estate networks in Australasia.
How do you benefit from being involved exclusively with First National?
- Automatic involvement in our VENDOR INVOLVEMENT PROGRAMME.
- Immediate entry into a vast database of potential purchasers.
- Access to the latest trends and marketing concepts.
- Optional Internet marketing exposure.
- Extensive referral opportunities through approximately 600 First National offices.